Monday, January 14, 2008

Bobbi turns 30!
















Just when I got very busy with life, my daughter and my youngest child turned 30! Oh my goodness. That makes me about 39 if my math is correct.



Since it’s rare to get the family together we went back to the Lodge @ red river. It’s such an awesome place. We all met at different times on Friday as we came in from all over Utah and Arizona. Needless to say we got very spoiled on this trip.
Bobbi and Shelby




This is a picture of my daughter and her daughter. They are making a hat and it's a thing that mothers and daughters like to do. We took my dogs, all 3 of them and they had much fun also, except Zach freaked out when the model train was started. It is over head and I guess he was sure he was going to be killed. We didn't run the train again.














Zachary (white male), Sasha (silver female) Enjoy the fire after dinner!

I'm a dog lover, I enjoy their personalities completely and I've had a lot of dogs over the years. I'm a fan of large dogs, and have have had labrador retrievers in the past, but these poodles are so smart and so much fun. They are clean, and don't shed... woo hoo...

Did you know if a cat gets in the window of a Lodge with 100 windows, poodles notice?





Oh they notice... and cats freak!






So the cat went to the cat box, and the dogs settled back down.




We went on to our duties of eating and talking. We had a wonderful time, and best of all. My daughter is a wonderful mother and wife.




Finally a picture of my daughter, granddaugter and wife. Notice that my wife has not had any sleep, nor was ready for this picture ? :D... She is the most beautiful woman I have ever met.

No comments: