Tuesday, October 23, 2007

All things in life are wondrous:

Today I sit embarking on a new adventure. My life seems like a lot of sorties (departures) to adventure. I remember as a child making my first aircraft out of my little red wagon, and unfortunately it flew! I broke an arm, ribs and an ankle, but I proved a boy with a dream could get in so much trouble, and now as a “mature” man, I have the same excitement as this sortie comes to fruition. I’m just hoping that I won’t break so many body parts, as they have become so much more necessary than I thought they were when I was flying my little red wagon off the side of a mountain.

Life is a wonder to me! Not just the good parts, but even the horrible parts where I have failed miserably and let a lot of people down. What I have learned to walk away with is failure never hurts as much as not reaching and stretching for the dream. Dreams are wonderful things, the human mind is ever dreaming of better things. With that dream we can do what we can dream, even when we have doubts. The wonders of the mind!

I have been married 3 times now, and they say 3 times is the charm. I actually believe that, as I am blessed and charmed with my wife of almost one year. My first wife of 24 years came to hate my guts, and we were not good for each other, so it was over. My second wife was an angel and so very good to me, but she decided it was time to leave this earth for a better place. That was the hardest thing I have ever experienced in my life and today I look back at this and see the wonder in Pam’s leaving. I was devastated, however I found out how wonderful my friends and family are. They came to my aid and uplifted me to the point where I could start living again. When I did that I met the most wonderful lady I have ever known. She has a very weak mind as she said she would marry me. (I’m wondering how I got lucky enough to trick her) We have been so happy together, and I look at my life and know that without all the pain, failure, and retries I would not have been strong or good enough for this great lady.

All things wondrous!

I’m selling my latest gizmo and it’s going to be in the Chicago USA today in a full page ad addressing Ed Zander of Motorola. I offer him my gizmo for his cell phones and other gizmos and we will see if he takes us seriously I could be very over worked, if not someone else will bite on it. It’s a very good gizmo. This gizmo is one that may change the world and some of the threats to civilization from terrorists. Like I say it’s a very good gizmo.
Did I tell you l love gizmo’s… ? Let me know about your gizmo!

No comments: