Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

Well it's been a while since I've written anything. It's just been too dang busy. Today being thanksgiving I have to say I'm very thankful for my family, friends,and pets.. We are also very grateful for a beautiful home in a very perfect place with amazing neighbors and friends. Health that keeps hanging on by a thread, and the knowledge to fix some of the health problems. We will get there, or we won't, in the end we will all make the transformation into the next life if that is your belief. Personally I am grateful for the beliefs I hold dear to my being. That I do believe in a living God, and his son Jesus Christ, who are separate beings and have been seen throughout the ages. I am also thankful for the restoration of the gospel in our times. There is but one way, and it is a straight path through a narrow gate, and hopefully I will remain on that path of love and kindness and in service of my brothers and sisters no matter who or where they are.

I pray that we all can learn and grow close, quit doing harm, and understand we are all the same. The differences that each of us owns is because that is the plan. This plan is simple and true.

I send my love to all my friends, and to those who may be my friend in the future.

No comments: