Thursday, November 29, 2007

How to reach a CEO!


How to reach a CEO!
As you may know by now I’m not very conventional in my work, life and approach to life. I have some dear Cajun friends which I have grown to love. They have this saying and it resonates in my mind at all times. It’s also one of the principles of Christianity. It is elusive, well hidden and underground most of the time as it is such a tangled up world we live in. But there is much Joy in this world to be had by every one of us when we use the gifts we are given. “Joie De Vivre” we salute all our friends in NOLA and in the little cow pasture to the west.
Recently I placed an ad in the USA Today about my new product with a very direct approach to Ed Zander the president of Motorola. These advertisements have caused much a stir in the advertising and technical world. I get a dozen phone calls a week asking if it worked, and how much it cost! I only say, yes it worked I made my contact and many more that are equally valuable as Motorola. Does Google ring a bell?
So anyway here is a link to one of the blogs that is covering my progress.
http://martyfahncke.wordpress.com/2007/11/29/how-to-reach-a-ceo/

We are sprucing up the house for Christmas. Since the Theater is finished we can build the library I promised my wife. So the painting is happening in rapid fashion. The Library will consist of two very large rooms, one side will be Kathy’s and one side will be mine. We each maintain an home office, and I have a small modeling shop that will reside on my side of things. I will post pictures when this is finished. I have two days to finish Kathy’s side and her cabinets will be moved in. so I’m awaiting for the “paint to dry”.


I met the most wonderful wood worker in 51 states. He is amazing and is building us a new fireplace enclosure. Kathy and I have a romantic streak even at our age so we ask him if he could inlay a heart with our initials in it. I am posting a little very low res picture. He tells me that he is going to install it tomorrow or next Monday. We are so excited to have our living room finally complete. Joie De Vivre.

1 comment:

Sir G Gizmo said...

http://www.marketingpilgrim.com/2007/12/google-looking-at-detection-technology.html


more traction